Owl see what's up

Hello!  It's Friday.  It was a short week but boy oh boy was it a busy one and I'm exhausted.  What about you?  Did you celebrate at the beginning of the week?  Are you as tired now?!? lol I need a vacation from the small vacation.

So are you ready for the new released images from Sandra?  She always ROCKS them!!!  And I'm in love with the one that I used which is Owl see what's up.  You can find the new release images here.

Since this is an owl I decided to use it to embellish the blackout poetry book that I'm making for my dad and his spouse.  You can see the process in the following video:

And here is what it looks like in the book.  The sentiment was found on the web.

The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out. The background was made using some light blue paint and then I added some clouds using a new (used) stencil that I got :)

Here is a closer look at the super cute image.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Craft rocket challenges - Anything goes
  2. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  3. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  5. Inspiration destination challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day and a fabulous weekend!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A Beautiful page, love the owl and what a wonderful sentiment.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! :o) Like it, Vicky. :o)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge for the challenge #166. Sorry for the late comment. I hope to see you in our current challenge. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page. Sweet owl.
    Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
    BożenA DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10